Would you like to see a free sample of my writing?
Is it possible to buy your book Seek the Unseekable on Amazon.com?
Yes, since June 24th 2016 this is perfectly possible. Go to www.amazon.com and search for Barbara De Roos, Laughing With God, book 1, Seek the Unseekable. The current price is: 12,50 euro, 13,95 dollar or 9,95 British pounds. The prices for shipment differ per region. All buyers of my book on Amazon will get the e-book version for free (after October 18, 2016). The book will just not be signed by me, and no discount will be given if you order more than 10 copies. So if you can live with these restrictions, by all means choose Amazon! The more books I sell on Amazon the higher my ranking. And make sure to leave a nice comment on Amazon after you read the book (only if you liked it of course!).
Is it possible to buy an e-book version of your book Seek the Unseekable?
Yes, it will be possible to order the e-book version on Amazon.com from October 18, 2016. You can view this version on your Kindle and on your computer or laptop. The price will be 2,99 dollar. Search for the correct title with keywords (i.e. Unseekable, Barbara De Roos) and if you liked your e-book, please leave a nice review on Amazon. I still need a lot of support, so every reader counts!
Do you have a literary agent?
Are you searching for a traditional publisher in the US?
Did you publish the short stories you offer on this website?
What will your next book be about?
The next book in the series Laughing With God will be about what happens to you right AFTER you have found God (or Cake) in this crazy world. It will be about the love of God (and for God!) that you will directly experience in many ways, and will feel like you are “in love” with an incredible Super Being. If you have any stories or personal experiences to share with me about this love-phase, that I may use in my book, I would be delighted to have them. You can let me know about your experience, using the contact form and explaining it in pitch-style to me (maximum 600 words). If I’m interested I will either interview you or ask you to write about it some more. I can’t promise you I will use your input, but if I decide to do so, I will certainly let you know and send you a free book!
I’m also often working on several other writing projects, as I have so many stories I want to tell.
Here are some examples of my work in progress:
1) The Green Little Books (working title): a finished manuscript with about forty dialogues with My Big Friend that I have recorded in green, little notebooks in about twenty years time, that I didn’t dare to publish yet. a handful of people have read it and were either deeply moved or embarrassed about the intimacy of the content. In many ways the information was probably too personal to share with other people, so I decided to use a few elements of these conversations in the series Laughing With God, but only in places where the topic was highly relevant to the reader.
2) Cusco Stories (working title): about magical realistic stories happening in Cusco, Peru, told by local people. I’m planning to interview all the story tellers in the period between November 2016 and February 2017, as I will be spending those months in Peru. Anyone with a magical story that has happened during his or her own life and is situated in Cusco, including the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, can send me a mail through the contact form of this website. No fiction, please, only hard core non fiction, 100% true, but the kind of story that most people wouldn’t believe and has to do with energies, invisible beings, Apu’s, Pacha Mama, prayers, the sacred places of the Inca’s, and the life style and beliefs of the Q’ero Indians.
3) Heaven in Hellas (working title): about my spiritual adventures in Greece when I discovered the Bahá’í Faith in 1993 and 1994 and did strange things, like hiding myself behind a tree to spy on Bahá’ís. It will be a personal narrative, that will read like a spicy novel.
4) A finished, but yet unpublished, exclusive interview with spiritual bestseller writer Neale Donald Walsch. The King of Dialogues with God, I’m such a big fan of him ever since his first book! I also recognized that he was speaking to EXACTLY the same witty and wise Superbeing as I was, I remember feeling so excited about that! Such a shame not to publish this interview, because it truly is great. He even answered questions he seldom answers, like to which religion he feels most attracted to, which is the Bahá’í Faith by the way! Not that he wants to join them, but it’s the religion that is closest to his personal view of God. Any magazine who is interested in publishing this interview (or part of it) can contact me through the contact form of this website.
5) Short stories about my spiritual and/or enchanted adventures, that you can subscribe to for free in this website! All 100% true, but with a wild and magic realistic twist – like you know me by now 😉